Thursday 19 November 2009

Found a fun site

It Made My Day

Some favorites so far :

A septic tank pump truck just drove by my house with a sign on the side that said, “Yesterday’s meals on wheels!”

My 12 year old daughter ran up to me with her iPod. She put one earbud in each nostril, cranked up some tunes and the music came out of her mouth. Then she opened and shut her mouth making it seem like the music was going on and off.
(Now how many of you are gonna try this? :))

I went through a McDonald’s drive thru and said “I can has cheeseburger?” There was a pause before I heard “Nom Nom Nom” on the other end.

I was walking my dog when a purse snatcher ran past me and stole the poop bag.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I like the meals on wheels one!!

If you got to your sitemeter. Go to recent visitors, go to referrals you will see who has visited your blog there. You will also see what people have been searching for, generally they are the Google ones, just click on them and it will tell you.

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...