Sunday 7 June 2009

I need a day off after the weekend

Now that I am back to work it seems all the housework and chores and everything else gets left to do til the weekend.

Accomplished this weekend:
  • Grocery shopping
  • Library visit
  • 3 loads of laundry
  • Cook taco salad for dinner Saturday
  • Cook sheppard's pie for dinner Sunday
  • Cook taco rice & lentils for my lunches during the week
  • Make fresh fruit salad for lunches during the week
  • Prep J's lunches for the week
  • Finish crocheting my sister's pink & white afghan (remember to take a photo)
  • Design gate for back yard - it is fenced in but has no gate
  • Buy supplies for gate (now I have to hound DH to get it started!)
  • Got so caught up in things that I did not turn on my computer Sunday morning and thus missed the reminder that we were supposed to go for soccer pictures at 10 am - no pictures this year :(
  • Washed several loads of dishes by hand - all that cooking yanno
Still to do:
  • Fix the hem on one leg of a pair of pants (I'll use iron-on tape)
  • Yet more dishes to wash
  • Get all clean clothes hung up and put away
  • Pack lunches for tomorrow
Ya an extra day just to relax would be very nice.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...