Tuesday 27 March 2007

Ten books I could not live without

In doing some blog hopping, I found Kailana's blog about what ten books you couldn't live without.

I'll add my list here. But you know what? These are just some of my favs, some of these I could live without, some I couldn't.

In no particular order....

  1. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolken (including The Hobbit)
  2. The Stand by Stephen King
  3. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowlings (6 books so far)
  4. Real Magic by Wayne Dyer (several other Dyer books too)
  5. Floating Dragon by Peter Straub
  6. The Dark Tower series by Stephen King (7 books)
  7. Are you there God? It's me Margaret by Judy Blume
  8. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
  9. Earth's Children series by Jean M. Auel
  10. ?? I'll have to edit this once I think of a tenth book.

1 comment:

raidergirl3 said...

Great list. I can't believe I forgot to put the Earth Children series on my list. Yah for The Stand.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...