Monday 11 February 2013

I've Become a Card Maker!

So I have many talented arty friends in my online community. Many of them create exceptional cards. I decided to try my hand at making cards again.

This is what I've come up with so far. They are all currently blank inside.

The background for this one is created with Dylusion sprays
I'm thinking to add something more to this one - too plain.






The background for this one is created with Dylusion sprays

The only one with a sentiment so far

This is a Valentine's day card for hubs :)

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Teen Queen said...

Way to go! Good job. I love the new blog title.

Tara said...

Gorgeous cards! My fav is the dress form one :)

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...