Sunday 17 June 2012

Next Mini Album Project

I have recently been introduced online to the scrapbook artist Kathy Orta. She is known online as PaperPhenomenon.

She creates amazing patterns for all sorts of things. I am working on her All Occassions Mini Album.

You can see her blog here,

This is the Youtube video of what I am making, but using different papers then she did.

So far I only have these 2 pages complete.


Front of pg 1

Back og pg 1

Front of pg 2

Inside of pg 2

Back of pg 2


There are 6 more pages plus the cover I have to make, then I have to make all the tags and photo matts, then add photos & embellishments.
This may end up being a gift, depends on how well it turns out.







No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...