Wednesday 8 February 2012

New hair do

I recently purchased a WagJag.com deal where I got a wash, cut, style, full colour & 20 foil highlights for $55.

Without the deal, this all would have cost me $190. I did have to pay tip and taxes ($7.15)

So I went yesterday to get my hair done - the last time I had it cut was last March, with a different WagJag deal :)

I was really due for a cut though and I hadn't coloured it in awhile either, so I had various shades of blonde & brown & grey happening.

Here is me before heading out yesterday morning.

Showing you the lovely grey







And here is me after - I am happy with the colour but I think the layers could have been cut a tad shorter - they keep swinging into my face.



1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

it looks lovely, I love Wagjag deals,

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...