Monday 26 November 2007

People and their opinions

Ok so someone came to my blog and got offended by how my son was dressed for Halloween.

You can read her comment, and mine back to her here.

I gotta say, this has really got my back up. I mean this is my blog where I post my stuff - if you don't like it - you don't have to read it right? No one standing there twisting your arm is there?

How a child dressing as a zombie can be deemed degrading to victims of crime is beyond me.

I would never in any way defile the memory of victims of crime or belittle the grief of their relatives. And just who the hell is this person who assumes I would and that I would teach my son to do it as well?

Do you know me? Can a Halloween costume tell you so much about my morals and values?

I think before you continue to judge people on the basis of Halloween costumes on their personal blogs, you take a good long look in the mirror and see if there isn't a bit of work you could be doing on yourself instead of criticizing others.

If you don't like my blog or my choice of costumes GO AWAY - the internet is a big place - I am sure there are a lot of other places you can find offensive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! You're really motoring Kim! Way to go!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...